Transformers Fans Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Idiosencrazies Of Transformers

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Idiosencrazies Of Transformers  Empty The Idiosencrazies Of Transformers

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:09 am

I am an ST, or Story Teller. I will do posts like the one below to get the RP moving on. Also, as an ST I am required to keep God Mod characters out. See the rules for more on God Mods.

Rules/warnings: This is not for the faint of heart. There will be some spots that will be graphic. Do expect death, blood, angst, torture, and probably murder in some spots, almost with sexual content, and other explicit things.

First rule, if you're going to post here, then dont leave everyone stuck. Try and post as civilized RP'ers. If you dont make use of Periods, Commas, Semicolins, then please consult a 'Word' program to fix your mistakes. It makes it difficult to read otherwise.
Second, if you're going to post here, reply in three or more sentences please. One sentence posts are annoying and hard to post too, seeing as I am an experienced Role Player.
Third, Post an ooc warning (bubbles like so) if you are going to go into smut, interface, rape, and/or other orifice infesting actions.
Fourth, no trolling in or out of ooc. First, it's just rude, second, it makes you look like an ass.
Fifth, Have fun. I will be strict in the rules (unless I procrastinate like usual), but you will have warnings before hand. If it doesnt stop or change, then your character is toast.
Sixth, No god mods.

--------------------
(Setting)
--------------------

Earth- birth place of the human race, and new home of the remaining Cybertronians of the universe. Optimus Prime lives on the planet, guiding any Autobots and Decepticons who join up with them, providing them with a safe place to stay, breed, comingle, and fight.
The signal still stands for any and all who wish to join the Autobots living on Earth.
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

https://transfans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Idiosencrazies Of Transformers  Empty Re: The Idiosencrazies Of Transformers

Post  SeekerLuna Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:16 am

The dark night sky came to life as a large meteor entered the Earth's atmosphere, barreling towards an open field just outside a busy city. The meteor struck the ground with a thunderous boom, startling the wildlife in the surrounding area. A large metallic form slowly came forth, chattering and clicking as its red optics darted about frantically.
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Idiosencrazies Of Transformers  Empty Re: The Idiosencrazies Of Transformers

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:26 am

Another flash lit up the night sky, shortly following the first. A metal meteor landed in a splash of dirt and organic matter. A sore figure crawled out of the crater, bleeding energon from some ruptured lines. Blue optics darted around, remembering familiar scenery from a past life. The figure, difficult to tell that it was a femme thanks to the double layered armor, crawled to the tree line, speaking in the language of the planet, a language she remembered well. "Earth..." she sighed, pressing her hands to a bleeding cable in her leg, "I'm home..."
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:28 am

The other Cybertronian hissed and chattered as the she, yes she, made a quick getaway, not wishing to be caught so soon upon her arrival. She slipped into the city, looking for a way to disguise herself. She spotted a very sleek car and smirked as she scanned it and soon folded down into her new form.
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:33 am

The injured femme gave a grunt and got to her feet, accessing the world wide web and selecting the car of her choice. She settled down onto four wheels, in the form of a GMC Jimmy. Gunning it, she headed for the city, leaving a thick trail of energon behind her.
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:40 am

The first arrival made her way through the city, accessing the web in order to download the language and information about where she was. "Earth." The name sounded so foreign on her glossa.
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:49 am

She followed the signal that she had for the Decepticon femme; hunting her. Zipping through the city, dodging traffic, she headed for her, leaving a thick trail of blood behind.
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:51 am

She realizes she has someone tailing her and growls, quickly cutting across an intersection and speeding down the freeway to get out of the city. "Frag! Why are they following me?! Just got here!" Her voice had a slight southern twang to it.
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:59 am

Realizing that she had been found out, the femme tried speeding up. Her energon was dripping out a bit too fast, so she had to slow. She wasn't hunting the femme per say, more she wanted to know what she intended. SO, she sent out her signal in a comm. line. 'Decepticon Femme, this is Autobot Nightstrider. I ask that you reply with your intentions for this planet, in hopes that we can meet in peace.'
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:01 am

She finds an empty lot to pull into and parks, systems running hot from so much use already. 'This is Decepticon Whiplash. Why should I tell you anything, Autobot? I just arrived! I have no idea where I really am or what I am supposed to be doing! I have no orders at all!'
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:11 am

Nightstrider sensed her signal stop moving, and drew closer to the decepticon. 'I don't mean any harm, Whiplash. I came here to join Prime's team, since I just escaped one of your factions... laboratories. I'm not in fighting condition, and I don't want a quarrel. You have landed on Planet Earth, a place I am well familiar with.'
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:13 am

Revs nervously, bouncing on her shocks as the other femme got closer to her location. 'I came here because I heard Prime's message but also heard that Lord Megatron was here and so was commander Starscream.'
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:17 am

'And they may be, but they may not be. None of us know their location; last I heard, they were out of this atmosphere.' She replied. As she got closer, pulling into the lot with the con, Nightstrider kept her weapons on low, in case she needed to defend herself. Tiredly, she settled down on her shocks, which sent out a spurt of hot, glowing energon. The life fluid dripped languidly down her body.
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:20 am

Whiplash noticed the energon and gave a slight sound, rolling forwards a little. "Where you injured upon arrival? Or were those previous injuries?" She asked aloud.
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:27 am

Her axels gave soft hisses of compressed air as she sighed. 'Shhh.' she said. 'Humans, the little organic things in the alt modes on the roads, don't know we exist. Talk through comm. lines if you can, unless we can get to a forest where no one can hear us.' her frame gave a groan. 'both. I had to fight my way out of the lab; they don't believe in medics... I havnt had a medic look at me since Tyger Pax. Entry worsened my condition.'
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:29 am

Whiplash made a clicking sound, tinting her windows further. 'Shall we find someplace? I... have basic medical knowledge.'
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:39 am

'Follow me. I'm familiar with this area.' Nightstrider hummed softly, starting up again. Rolling forwards, she headed off road down into the woods, taking the path that would be the easiest on Whiplash's low to the ground frame.
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:41 am

She clicked and followed the other femme, keeping an optic on her energon levels. 'You really got slagged out there huh?' She hums softly, starting to rethink her choice of sides.
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:50 am

Nightstrider hummed softly. 'Many things happened out there. I got beaten, tortured, raped, sometimes all three at once, among other things. It doesn't bother me though. Its not the first time that its happened.'
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:52 am

Whiplash frowned. As a femme herself, she did not agree with what happened to the female prisoners when they were brought in and hearing that this femme had been raped really got on her nerves. 'I am sorry that happened to you.'
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:57 am

'It no longer bothers me.' She stated as a matter of fact. 'The first time was when I was first captured long, long, long ago.' She pulled towards the trees, into a clearing, where she let herself transform painfully, the wounds tugging and ripping more. Settling on her hands and knees, Nightstrider vented, her wounds along her metal frame gouged and nasty looking.
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:59 am

Whiplash transformed quickly and helped her, clicking rapidly. "Your wounds are a lot worse than I first thought," She cursed softly. "Here, I can help."
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:05 am

Nightstrider gave a soft grunt and got to her feet. "I got it Doc, just let me know where you want me at." Her energon rushed down her frame.
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:08 am

Whiplash clicked furiously. "Sit back down!" She forced Nightstrider back to the ground and began looking over her wounds, optics darting here and there as she welded lines and cables.
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:12 am

Nightstrider clicked softly. "So bossy." she teased lightly. her body was tapping into her energon store in one of her subspaces to supply the energon her body needed to survive. She set aside a cube mentaly to give to he Con later. After all, she had much more then she would ever neeed, having stockpiled it over the years.
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next