Transformers Fans Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Idiosencrazies Of Transformers

2 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Idiosencrazies Of Transformers  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Idiosencrazies Of Transformers

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:17 pm

Nightstrider let him work, twittering softly while he did so.

Sideswipe grinned and then began to creep forwards into the bay. He was going to go get a closer look at the littler femme.
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

https://transfans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Idiosencrazies Of Transformers  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Idiosencrazies Of Transformers

Post  SeekerLuna Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:18 pm

Ratchet inspected the repairs and told her to close up before returning to her other injuries, grumbling about how lucky she was to have even survived.

Sunstreaker watched his brother with a smirk.
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:19 pm

Nightstrider closed up and sat up to give him access. "Yeah, yeah. Been told that tons of times; hasn't ever stopped me from getting slagged to the pit and back before."

Sideswipe crept between the berths, drawing nearer and nearer.
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:22 pm

Ratchet grunted and continued his work. "She patched you up quite well even though it barely held. I'm impressed actually."

Whiplash was still fast asleep on the berth.

Sunstreaker slipped in after him.
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:27 pm

Nightstrider nodded softly. "yeah. She did good. Perhaps you could teach her a thing or two."

Sideswipe got closer to her, and he could see her better. He grinned. She was smoken sexy.
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:29 pm

Sunstreaker waited for the Hatchet to finish with the other femme.

Ratchet finally finished and gave her a look. "I could probably teach you both a thing or two since you seem to get hurt so much."

Whiplash twitched in her sleep.
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:32 pm

Nightstrider hummed. "Getting hurt so often and not having the medical care to fix it can make a difference, Hatchet. I have enough basic knowledge to seal off basic wounds, a battle field patch up, but that's about it."

Sideswipe grinned and reached out to poke the femmes arm.
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:33 pm

Ratchet nodded and pulled the curtain back, nearly jumping when he got a faceplate full of Sunstreaker. "Fragging glitch! What do you want now?"

"Nothing," He shrugged.

Whiplash jerked a little.
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:39 pm

Nightstrider blinked in surprise at seeing the yellow mech behind the curtain. Chuckling at Ratchet, she stood up and stretched, cables in her body sore. Her wings shifted and she turned slightly as her antenna flicked up curiously. "Hello." she greeted him lightly.

Sideswipe grinned. "Good jour, sleeping beauty~"
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:40 pm

Sunstreaker watched her, smirking. "Hello yourself. What's your designation?" He moves closer, ignoring Ratchet entirely.

Whiplash opened her optics and squealed, nearly falling off the berth in surprise.
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:43 pm

Nightstrider grinned. "I'm Nightstrider, mister mysterious. Care to share your designation too?"

Sideswipe chuckled and caught her arm gently to keep her balanced. "Sorry if I scared you, little femme. I was just sayin' hello."
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:44 pm

"Sunstreaker," He grunted. "As long as you don't slag my paint, I'm sure we'll get along. Care for some energon and a tour around the base?"

Ratchet facepalmed. The twins always moved fast.

Whiplash huffed a little. "Jeez, ya creeper," She grumbled, her accent coming out thicker.
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:50 pm

Nightstrider let off a short thrumming noise. "Sure. I wouldn't mind a tour, and perhaps a little energon." she chirped. "Don't worry about the paint; so long as we're not sparring or something, I don't intend to tarnish it."

Sideswipe chuckled as he let her arm go. "That's a first. my designation is Sideswipe, and I'm Sunstreakers twin. Might I inquire your name?"
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:52 pm

Sunstreaker did a little bow and held his servo out for her, grinning. "Then shall we get going? I'm sure Hatchet doesn't want us here any longer than we need to be."

"Scat you troublemakers," Ratchet growled.

Whiplash got off the berth and stretched, doorwings fluttering. "My name is Whiplash if you must know."
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:00 pm

Nightstrider chuckled and took the offered servo. "Sure. Ratchet isn't that bad, so long as you don't slag him over."

Sideswipe watched her doorwings with a slight fascination, before he grinned. "Whiplash." he liked how it rolled off his glossa. "A very beautiful name, for a beautiful femme." he winked. "Would you like to get some energon, or perhaps a tour of the base?"
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:03 pm

Sunstreaker led her out of the medbay and started the tour. "I suppose this means you'll be sticking around for a while then huh?"

"Can I have both?" She chuckled, holding back a 'blush'.
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:05 pm

Nightstrider nodded. "Yep. I plan on sticking around; I gets lonesome after so many centuries alone out in space, or in capture. I've grown to miss company." she grinned.

Sideswipe nodded cheerily. "Sure!" he offered her a servo. "Follow me?"
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:06 pm

Sunstreaker nodded in understanding. "I know what you mean. I was separated from Sideswipe, my twin, for a long time before I arrived here on Earth and joined him."

Whiplash took his servo with a grin. "Such a gentlemech."
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:18 pm

Nightstrider hummed softly. "You have a twin? I bet its nice to have someone close to you like that."

Sideswipe grinned and lead her off. "When the mood strikes." he teased lightly.
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:20 pm

"It is but it's also annoying," He snorted. "Slagger knows exactly how to piss me off and avoid my wrath. You'll meet him at some point. I believe he's dragging your friend around."

Whiplash chuckled at this. "Is that so?"
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:26 pm

Nightstrider chuckled. "I bet. I never had any siblings in the pits; but I did have my fair share of mechs who could drive me into a rage and then escape with nay but a scratch."

Sideswipe nodded with a grin. "It is indeed so~ So tell me a little about yourself. What did you do when you were in the Cons?"
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:30 pm

Sunstreaker rumbled. "You fought in the Pits?" He tilted his helm. "Huh, I never saw you. Which arena were you in?"

Whiplash hummed a little as they walked. "I didn't really have a job per say but I was mostly used for infiltration because of my size."
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:32 pm

"I sure did." Nightstrider hummed. "Tyger Pax is where I was born and raised to fight. Its also where I came about my distaste for organic creatures. I wasn't a very large name femme; most of us in 'Pax weren't."

Sideswipe nodded. "I see. So, you were similar to a saboteur then."
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:34 pm

Sunstreaker clicked and nodded as he took a turn with her through one of the hangers. "I see. Sides and I aren't sure of our city of origin but we do know that we ended up in Kaon and the Pits there."

Whiplash made a small sound. "Pretty much."
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:43 pm

Nightstrider nodded. "I heard that the Kaon Pits were a grand place to fight. Was the arena above ground?" Her doorwings flexed slightly as she looked around, the rockets on the backs of them warming and cooling periodically.

Sideswipe nodded. "That's actually pretty cool. I'm graceful and all, but I'm no where near good enough to do that kind of work. I'm just a simple front liner, and master of Jet Judo."
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next