Transformers Fans Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Idiosencrazies Of Transformers

2 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Idiosencrazies Of Transformers  - Page 13 Empty Re: The Idiosencrazies Of Transformers

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:55 am

Nightstrider chuckled. "That would be fun." she agreed, looking at the wax and paint in his hands. She hummed. "How do you want me?"

Sideswipe carted her to the bed and kissed her, flopping down with her, giving her a sexy grin.
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

https://transfans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Idiosencrazies Of Transformers  - Page 13 Empty Re: The Idiosencrazies Of Transformers

Post  SeekerLuna Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:56 am

"Just stand there," He grunted softly.

Whiplash laughed and crawled over him, kissing him happily.
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:58 am

Nightstrider stood and spread eagle to give him room, grinning at him. "Alright~"

Sideswipe let her, stroking her hips as she sat on top of his waist. He kissed her happily.
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:09 am

Sunstreaker chuckled and began stripping her old paint to replace it.

Whiplash kissed back happily, wrapping her arms around his neck.
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:11 am

Nightstrider purred for him.

Sideswipe reached up to massage her back and doorwings, rubbing the metal tenderly.
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:57 pm

Sunstreaker continued until all her old paint was gone, leaving her in her original silver form.

Whiplash arched her wings into his hands with a happy purr.
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:40 pm

Nightstrider trilled softly. "I look way different in silver." she observed, flicking her door wings as she looked at herself. Her antenna rose up curiously.

Sideswipe smiled and continued, using his mouth to nibble at the line where her chest plates would part.
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:53 pm

Sunstreaker nuzzled her. "I like it but I like your old colors too."

Whiplash groaned and arched into the teasing touch.
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:07 pm

Nightstrider nuzzled him back and smiled, flicking her antenna lightly against his head fin during the contact. "I look better in black." she grinned. "black doesn't make it look like i'm wearing two layers of armor above my normal protoform armor."

Sideswipe delved his glossa between the split in the plates, teasing more.
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:39 pm

"You know you can just wear your primary armor right? You don't need to wear your pit armor anymore. Shed at least one layer, you'll feel a lot better for it later." He hummed as he started the process of repainting her.

Whiplash yelped and squealed at the feeling, surprised.
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:44 pm

Nightstrider hummed and chuckled. "Asking me to shed my armor is like asking you to willingly let someone scrape off your paint without fixing it." she said good naturedly. "Somehow, I cant see that happening. Besides, my under armor is woefully thinner then my outer armor."

Sideswipe chuckled and purred, nibbling her chest. "You ready to see the sparks fly?" his optics twinkled merrily, affection and countless other emotions reflected in them.
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:45 pm

Sunny rumbled but nodded in understanding. "That's true enough."

Whiplash nodded, dazed, as she reached up and stroked his own chest.
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:59 pm

Nightstrider hummed. "But, perhaps just for you, I might just run around in my protoform with you in private." she winked with a smile. "After all, I am yours."

Sideswipe's chest parted at just the barest of touches for her, the spark light streaking out to touch her fingers, let her know what his soul desired.
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:03 pm

Sunstreaker smirked and teased her chest armor quickly. "Soon, soon~"

Whiplash was awed by this and squeaked when her own plating opened up on its own, reacting to Sideswipe.
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:16 pm

Nightstrider practically melted right there. "Not soon enough~" she added airily.

Sideswipe smiled, greeted by the sight of her spark. He stroked it softly with a finger, oh so gentle with her life essence, and then drew his hand back as his spark slipped strands forwards, drawing from his chest with an unseen force. The tendrils of light reached for Whiplash's spark, tentative, testing the water, to see how her spark would react.
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:19 pm

Sunstreaker nodded. "Soon as I get your paint done, we'll finish~"

Whiplash gave a breathless gasp at this, her spark shrinking back shyly before reaching its own tendrils out.
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:23 pm

Nightstrider hummed softly and grinned. "I think, once its all painted, i'll take it off for you~ Let you see what I look like without the double layers on." It would make bonding easier after all; the layers made her chest plates thicker, making it farther for her spark to have to draw out.

Sideswipe's spark's tendrils gently wound with hers, and the first stirrings of a bond settled into his being, shoving in next to his brothers bond, making it fluctuate slightly. Faintly, and growing ever stronger the nearer his spark got to hers, Sideswipe could feel Whiplash. Pleasure rolled through him, better then any interface overload he could have ever had; a spark over load with a bonded, newly bonded or long-time bonded, topped all.
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:27 pm

Sunstreaker stalled and sputtered a little when he felt his and Sideswipe's bond fluctuate. "Fragging... He could at least give me a warning," He growled to himself. He kissed Nightstrider and purred. "Mm I look forward to it~"

Whiplash pressed closer, moaning quietly as she began to feel Sideswipe within her, wrapping around her spark. It was an amazing feeling unlike anything she'd ever experienced in the last month.
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:32 pm

Nightstrider grinned and smiled at him. "Good. Now, what did you need a warning for?" She arched an inquisitive brow at him, one antenna quirking up in a mirror move of her brow.

Sideswipe gasped softly as his spark finaly brushed hers, the entity of the whole thing a bit larger then her own. Then, instead of simply brushing, it began to meld with hers, mixing, becoming one. When one became bound, that is when the real love was able to be set in; the type of love that people died for. It slammed into him hard, overwhelming him with its presence, and bringing with it a ripple of pleasure unlike anything he had ever felt before.
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:45 pm

"Fragging Sideswipe is bonding with Whiplash," Grumbles as he paints her frame. "Glitch didn't warn me and i freaked out when our bond flickered."

Whiplash thrust herself forward, clinging to him as their sparks merged at last, swapping memories and emotions, the threads starting to thicken.
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:54 pm

She chuckled. "Well, if you think about it, we're going to be doing the exact same thing to him, aren't we? He'll get payback, don't you worry." she grinned and purred. "That kind of tickles." she referred to his painting.

Sideswipe had that fleeting feeling of sinking, and he gave away to it, as he became his mate, and she him. They be came one, their sparks conjoined in a synchronization that sent the conjoined sparks into a singular overload.
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:59 pm

Sunstreaker rumbled in agreement. "Try not to move," He warned her.

Whiplash felt as though she were drowning as the bonding came to a peak.
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:10 pm

Nightstrider grinned but remained still. "Yes, yes, love."

Sideswipe overloaded on a spiritual bases as the bond settled deeply inside him, fully formed, and fully transmitting all of his feelings too her.
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:17 pm

Sunstreaker chuckled as he continued, making the strokes even and smooth.

Whiplash let out a cry as she overload along with him, clinging to his frame weakly.
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:32 pm

Nightstrider let her chest rumble softly with a purr. "That feels really nice... now I can see why you like to keep looking as good as you do."

Sideswipe held her, venting with her, as their sparks slowly separated, feeling the bond zinging with their energy. He swathed her in his love and adoration.
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next