Transformers Fans Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Idiosencrazies Of Transformers

2 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Idiosencrazies Of Transformers  - Page 35 Empty Re: The Idiosencrazies Of Transformers

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:11 pm

Nightstrider rested a hand in the small of her back, pressing the sore cables and plates gently. She had a month and a half still to go before she was full term, and already she felt huge. She smiled softly. "Heavy and huge." she said with a grin. "Still got a month and a half to go, and so long as I don't stress myself, I haven't been ill."

Jazz chuckled softly at the femme. "Don't be rude, Prowler. Invite them in to talk; her back struts have got to be aching."
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

https://transfans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Idiosencrazies Of Transformers  - Page 35 Empty Re: The Idiosencrazies Of Transformers

Post  SeekerLuna Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:35 pm

Prowl motioned them inside and moved towards his mate, kissing the side of his head.

Sunstreaker walked in and helped his mate into a chair.
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:39 pm

Nightstrider settled into the chair with a soft sigh, shifting when her vent was kicked again.

Jazz grinned and smooched Prowl softly, looking at the other two. "So, how have you been, Sunstreaker? With the patrols and what not, I mean."
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:53 pm

Prowl rubbed his back softly as he went over a datapad or two.

"We've been managing," He rumbled, rubbing his mates doorwings softly.
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:59 pm

Nightstrider nodded with a small smile. "Streaker's overprotective." she teased her mate lightly as her wings flicked against his fingers with a butterfly affect. "He doesn't like to be gone too long."

Jazz chuckled. "I don't blame 'm." He hummed, considering something. "'Ey, Prowler? As soon as she reaches the one month point, cant we wake Sunny off of patrols until 'Strider delivers?" he asked. "Sunny'll need to be close, in case she goes into an early labor."
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:17 pm

Sunstreaker clicked at this. "I was about to ask about that."

"I had already planned on doing so," Prowl informed them.
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:23 pm

Nightstrider hummed. "Well, thank you then, Prowl." she said. "Its nice to have someone around; simple things like getting up and down are getting harder and harder to do." She said, resting a hand on a spot that poked out on her stomach, where a little sparkling foot pressed.

Jazz smiled, seeing the foot. He grinned. "Something tells me that its going to be twice as bad with me." he chuckled. "It'll be an adventure."
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:54 pm

Sunstreaker reached down and rubbed her stomach softly.

Prowl rumbled and nodded, rubbing his mates own stomach.
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:57 pm

Nightstrider smiled as the sparkling kicked jubilantly at his hand. She let herself sigh softly in contentment, grunting as her vent was kicked again.

Jazz smiled and shifted to give Prowl better access. "Now I understand why you say that it feels nice, 'Strider."
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:16 pm

Sunstreaker rumbled out a chuckle. "It'll be even better when you both can feel the twins moving." He told them.

"I eagerly await that day," Prowl hummed.
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:45 pm

Nightstrider grinned. "I don't envy you though. One is tough enough; twins is going to be murder." she clicked. Her chest started to tingle slightly, underneath her protoform. She pursed her lips curiously.

Jazz grinned. "Double the trouble or not, I look forwards to feeling them move."

(robo bewbs~)
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:24 pm

Sunstreaker felt her discomfort. "Are you alright love?" He asked over the bond.

Prowl chuckled and nodded at his mates words.
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:27 pm

Nightstrider nodded faintly. "My chest tingles..." she said softly. A feeling of tightness started to flood her chest, and her door wings twitched in discomfort. "Its starting to hurt a little bit." With both layers of armor on her chest, she couldn't tell what was wrong underneath it.

Jazz turned his helm, missing the silence between the other two. "DO you think they'll be active? I remember my creator saying I was a very active sparkling, kicking almost all day."
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:29 pm

Sunstreaker pursed his lips, wiggling his digits between her doorwing joints to try and sooth her. "Should we go see Ratchet?"

Prowl clicked softly. "I'm sure they will be Jazz."
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:36 pm

Her lips puckered as she felt something drip down the inside of her chest. "I'm thinking so. I think I sprung a leak in one of my chest lines. Something is dripping in there." Her doors fluttered happily at her mate's touches, despite the odd tight feeling.

Jazz grinned and kissed Prowl before turning back to the others. He arched a hidden brow with a hum. "What's wrong, you two?"
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:39 pm

"It would seem we need to make another trip to Ratchet's med bay," Sunstreaker sighed out loud. "We'll talk to you both later."

Prowl nodded in understanding and watched them carefully.
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:42 pm

Nightstrider hummed softly, getting up with a difficult grunt. "I don't even know what the slag I did to spring a leak in my protoform!" she sighed.

Jazz hummed, tilting his helm. "Dunno. Be safe now, and get that fixed." he said.
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:47 pm

Sunstreaker got up and left with her, worried.

Prowl frowned. "A leak in her protoform?"
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:53 pm

Nightstrider pressed a hand to her chest with a grunt, the plates feeling achy and tender to the touch. Her hand moved and laced its fingers with Sunny's. "This kinda sucks." she said. "Feels pressured." she clicked, squeezing his fingers reassuringly. "It's probably nothing, love." she said.

Jazz tilted his helm again. "I don't know much about the older models, or femmes in general, really, but I don't think its possible to spring a leak there... is it?" he asked with a trill.
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:08 pm

"I certainly hope it's nothing," He frowned, squeezing her hand softly.

Prowl frowned. "No, not that I am aware of."
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:10 pm

Nightstrider gave him a soft smile. "It'll be alright, Streaker." she said. "Whatever is wrong, Hatchet'll make sure it's fixed." she said. "He's ninja like that."

Jazz frowned slightly. "Then what could it be? My creator, for the time I was with her, never mentioned anything like that."
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:17 pm

Sunstreaker nodded and turned to walk down the med bay hallway.

Prowl shrugged. "I will have to look for information."
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:21 pm

When they got to the door, Nightstrider knocked patiently, waiting for the Doc to let them in.

Jazz nodded. "Yeah. We can also ask Hatchet later too." he said with a small thrum. "He's old too; he's bound to know what ails her."
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:25 pm

Ratchet opened the door. "I swear you two are in here more than anyone else."

"Well sorry," Sunstreaker growled.

Prowl nodded and kissed his cheek.
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:27 pm

Nightstrider hummed, pressing a hand to her chest with a soft slightly pained sigh. "Sorry Ratchet. Something is... leaking, I think, inside my protoform." she said. "its uncomfortably tight, too. Any ides what it is, so we can get out of your armor for the day?"

Jazz smiled and nuzzled him, picking up his datapad again. "I suppose we should finish these, no?"
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next