Transformers Fans Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Idiosencrazies Of Transformers

2 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Idiosencrazies Of Transformers  - Page 29 Empty Re: The Idiosencrazies Of Transformers

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:25 pm

Sideswipe kissed her swiftly before he let her down, making sure she was steady on her pedes. he waved at his brother.

Nightstrider kissed him back before she spotted Whiplash. She waved as they entered the rec room.

Jazz nodded. "Yeah. I figure that after the second trimester, I'll end up staying close to our quarters. These sparklings will be close to your size after all, and you are much larger frame wise then I am."
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

https://transfans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Idiosencrazies Of Transformers  - Page 29 Empty Re: The Idiosencrazies Of Transformers

Post  SeekerLuna Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:47 pm

Whiplash perked and waved back enthusiastically. "Hi guys!"

"And so it begins," Sunstreaker teased as he walked with her.

Prowl nodded and flicked his doorwings.
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:59 pm

Sideswipe chuckled and motioned her to go hug the other femme. "I'll go get us some cubes."

Nightstrider grinned and elbowed him discreetly. "Shush you," she teased back. To the other femme, Nightstrider grinned. "Hi whiplash!" she called.

Jazz hummed. and gently bumped prowl with his hip. "When I get as big as a whale, will you rub my pedes if they get sore?" he asked light heartedly.
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:04 pm

Whiplash bounded over to the other femme, grinning happily.

"Want me to stay? Or get you your energon?" sunstreaker asked softly.

Prowl nuzzled him and nodded. "Of course I will."
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:07 pm

Sideswipe chuckled and headed for the machine.

Nightstrider smiled. "Go ahead and grab a cube if you will, love. Its best to grab it now; its about time for the lunch break for those out working." When Whiplash got close, Nightstrider opened her arms for their customary hug, grinning at the much smaller femme.

Nuzzling back, Jazz grinned. "I'm glad~ Nightstrider already told me that carrying makes your pedes ache like pit."
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:11 pm

Whiplash hugged her happily, giggling and nuzzling her in greeting.

Sunstreaker nodded, kissed her cheek and followed his brother.

"Yes, it does," He nodded. "And twins will take an even bigger toll."
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:21 pm

Sideswipe waved to his brother and waited for him to catch up. "Whats up bro?"

Nightstrider grinned knowingly as she hugged her, nuzzling back with a soft greeting trill. There was the strange feeling in her stomach again as the sparkling moved, tapping lightly against where her stomach pressed to Whiplash.

Jazz hummed. "I don't mind the toll~ it's all worth it in the end, ne?" he winked. "Even the waddling would be worth it in the end."
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:24 pm

"Not much, just getting Strider up and about," He rumbled.

Whiplash twittered and pulled away, looking at her friends stomach curiously.

"That it will be," Prowl smiled.
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:35 pm

Sideswipe nodded. "Ah, I see. So has anything interesting happened with the sparkling? Any movments yet?"

Nightstrider grinned and took her friends hand, pressing it to a spot on her stomach. The sparkling kicked sharply once, and then faded off into gentle taps and nudges. "It started moving on the walk here."

Jazz chuckled. "Somehow, I think I'm going to look mighty silly when I get to the waddling stage."
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:38 pm

"Just a few minutes ago in fact," He confirmed.

Whiplash's optics widened and she let out a high pitched squeal before she started nuzzling her stomach.

Prowl said nothing to this and winced when he heard a squeal. "That would be Whiplash."
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:44 pm

Sideswipe rubbed his audio. "And I think Whiplash just noticed."

Nightstrider chuckled and rubbed her audio. The sparkling seemed to notice 'Lash, and kicked lightly at her, rolling in her stomach.

Jazz blinked. "I wonder what that was about. Think she saw a spider?" he asked as they neared the Rec room.
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:47 pm

Sunstreaker chuckled. "We were expecting it."

Whiplash giggled and cooed happily, babbling to the sparkling in her stomach.

"That didn't sound like a terrified scream," He rumbled.
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:51 pm

Sideswipe chuckled with him. "Really?" he waited in line behind Cliffjumper and Arcee, both of them filling up cubes of energon. "You expected it?"

Nightstrider chuckled again at her excitement. The sparkling within seemed to love the attention, doing wiggles and rolls for the femme chattering excitedly to it.

Jazz chuckled. "Which means she's excited about something." He grinned as they got to the door, peering inside. "She's molesting Nightstrider, as per usual."
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:53 pm

Sunstreaker nodded. "Yeah, we knew she would do it."

Whiplash was giggling and chattering happily, doorwings fluttering behind her.

Prowl blinked. "I wonder why."
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:58 pm

Sideswipe chuckled. "Indeed. So, what does it feel like?" he motioned with his elbow at the femmes. "You know, to feel your sparkling moving for the first time."

Nightstrider grinned and withstood it, spotting Prowl and Jazz at the door. She waved lightly.

Jazz hummed. "I dunno. Lets go find out, shall we?" He grinned. Opening the door, Jazz stepped inside, letting Prowl in with him. "Hiya 'Strider, 'Lash. We heard you squeal from down the hall; whats so exciting?"
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:00 pm

Sunstreaker smiled brightly. "Amazing, simply amazing."

Whiplash looked up. "Her sparkling moved!"

Prowl twitched his doorwings. He could see why it would be such a big deal.
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:07 pm

Sideswipe hummed. "Now I cant wait to feel my child move." he grinned. "Your smile is blinding me, Sunny."

Nightstrider grinned and rubbed the back of her helm sheepishly. The sparkling rolled again in her belly, creating a rippling effect, excited by all the voices around it.

Jazz padded forwards towards them curiously. "Really?" He trilled. "Can I feel?" When the femme nodded, he wiggled a hand closer and felt, his eyes lighting up. "Amazing." he vented softly. "Prowl!" he called, "You gotta come feel this! I cant wait for ours to be big enough to feel them both like this."
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:57 pm

Sunstreaker scowled at him. "That better?"

Whiplash giggled and bounced on her toes, optics widening. "You're sparked too?!"

Prowl moved forward and pressed the tips of his fingers against her stomach.
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:04 pm

Sideswipe chuckled and gave his brother a friendly thump on the shoulder. "That's the look I usually see on your face!"

Nightstrider grinned at Jazz and Prowl. "I'm happy for the both of you! I know you've been trying for a sparkling." Speaking of sparklings; hers had seemed to sense Prowl, and moved to kick at his fingers, almost greeting the tactician. The plates rolled excitedly below his fingers.

Jazz grinned giddily at Whiplash. "We have indeed! And Hatchet says i'm having twins." he grinned. "Looks like we'll all be enjoying the energon candies during movie night, eh?"
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:20 pm

Sunstreaker chuckled and moved up in line at last.

Whiplash giggled and hugged Jazz happily. "Yay! Twins!"

Prowl let himself smile. "Certainly active."
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:23 pm

Sideswipe grinned and got a cube for his mate, himself, and snagged one for Prowl. He'd seen Jazz already carrying one.

Nightstrider nodded with a half grin. "Yeah. It started up on the walk here, and hasn't quit moving since." she chuckled. "I think having all the bots around has made it excited." She watched it roll again as she chuckled.

Jazz smiled and hugged her back. "Yeah~ Did you ever find out how many you're going to have?" he tweeted with a grin. "Ah, no morning sickness yet?" It popped into his helm.
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:43 pm

Sunstreaker got one for himself and for his mate and followed.

Whiplash shook her helm. "Ratchet says it doesn't affect everyone."

Prowl pulled his hand away. "That's good though, its healthy."
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:54 pm

Sideswipe followed his brother with a grin.

Nightstrider nodded and rubbed her lower back slightly. "Yeah; its good for it to move. Silly Streaker was getting worried." she cracked a grin. "But don't tell him that I said that."

Jazz chuckled. "Good, good. I bet Strider's a bit jealous, isn't she?" he winked.
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:55 pm

Sunstreaker bumped his mate and handed her the cube. "Prowl, Jazz." He greeted the two higher ups.

Whiplash giggled. "Yep. But I think I'll get it eventually."

Prowl nodded to the twins.
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:00 pm

Nightstrider grinned and took the cube, bumping him back lightly and giving him a soft kiss on the chin.

Sideswipe Grinned and handed his mate a cube before he handed Prowl another.

Jazz chuckled. "Only time will tell." He grinned. Jazz looked at Sunstreaker out from under his visor. "Hello Sunshine~ Perhaps we should all go sit down." he blinked at the tall black armored femme. "Looks like someone's back struts are aching~"

"are not~" Nightstrider hummed in response.
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next