Transformers Fans Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Idiosencrazies Of Transformers

2 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Idiosencrazies Of Transformers  - Page 31 Empty Re: The Idiosencrazies Of Transformers

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:10 am

Nightstrider let out a soft distressed trill, pressing further to Sunstreaker. the sparkling in her abdomen fluttered frantically, not knowing why its creator was stressed.

Sideswipe waited until the human left before growling. "I see what you mean, Prowl."

Jazz swallowed nervously, having finished his energon. He let out a soft sound.

The man strode towards the med bay with a purpose, arriving fairly quickly and knocking loudly on the door.
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

https://transfans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Idiosencrazies Of Transformers  - Page 31 Empty Re: The Idiosencrazies Of Transformers

Post  SeekerLuna Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:34 pm

Sunstreaker clicked and chattered rapidly as he tried to sooth her and the sparkling.

Whiplash was visibly shaking by now, from anger and fear.

Prowl wrapped his arm around him, soothing him over the bond.

Ratchet opened the door, optics narrowed. "Yes?"
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:40 pm

Nightstrider took comfort from him and let her frantic nerves calm down, the sparkling slowly settling with her.

Sideswipe nuzzled her softly, soothing her with soft clicks and trills.

Jazz took the soothing feeling and let himself back in it as he nuzzled Prowl softly.

The man looked up at Ratchet. "My name is mister Ash Hole. I have some questions pertaining to the medical records of the two new femmes, Nightstrider and Whiplash if I'm correct, and I wont take no for an answer."
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:43 pm

Sunstreaker kissed the side of her helm and sighed. "This is fragging ridiculous. Optimus needs to deal with this soon."

"Before I do it myself," Whiplash hissed.

Prowl gave the femme a warning glance as he nuzzled his mate.

Ratchet crossed his arms over his chest. "Do you have any official papers? Any permissions that I can see so that I may tell you? Without them, I'm afraid I cannot."
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:51 pm

"You wouldn't be the only one." Nightstrider said softly to Whiplash as she shifted her helm to look at the others. her hand rested protectively against her stomach.

Sideswipe pursed his lips. "Perhaps we should go have a... talk... with Prime." he said darkly.

Jazz nuzzled Prowl softly and sighed. "Somehow I knew you would say that."

Ash dug around in his jacket. "My superior figured one of you would say something like this, so he gave me this to show you." he pulled out a manila folder, pulling something from inside it. "Here. Its basically a warrant that says I get what I need when I need it, and I need it now." He flashed the robot a triumphant smirk.
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:53 pm

Sunstreaker nodded in agreement with his brother.

Whiplash nodded and pressed into Sideswipe.

"Before this gets out of hand, yes, we should go and speak with him." Prowl sighed softly.

Ratchet eyed him suspiciously. "And what exactly do you wish to know?"
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:58 pm

Nightstrider swallowed softly and her doors and antenna's twitched nervously. "When should we go talk to him, then?"

Sideswipe held her to him protectively, glancing at Prowl to answer the femmes question.

"Is Prime busy now?" Jazz hummed.

Ash tapped his shoe. "Everything. I want to know why those two are in here so often. I know one has trauma from being tortured, and she's gaining weight back, but that doesn't explain why its only in her midsection, and it does not explain why the other one is in here just as often. She's an ex Decepticon; I expected her to be under constant surveillance until she was completely clear against any form of defecting. My superior does not want another Sentinel Prime incident." he stated. "They aren't sociable, they avoid humans like we have some sort of plague, and this doesn't help us understand them or get to know them. We don't trust them; we have no logical reason to."
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:02 pm

"As far as I know, he's in his office," Prowl rumbled softly.

Ratchet crossed his arms again, ushering the human into the med bay. "As far as the why, I'm keeping close watch on them both. Nightstrider was a former gladiator, shes simply becoming too used to the refined energon here on Earth and drinking it too much. Cybertronians tend to gain the weight in their midsections, especially when they don't work off the energon. She is also terrfied of organics. Just as Whiplash has an irrational fear of spiders."
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:07 pm

Nightstrider nodded with a nervous twitch. "Okay... Lets go talk to him then."

Sideswipe nodded. "Yes, lets."

Ash went into the Med bay willingly, glancing around. "I see. I guess the bloating in her stomach could cause some of the shifting I saw, similar to something rolling inside..." he hummed. "Then shouldn't Nightstrider be out working it off? Running drills? Sparring with someone?" He asked tersly. "I wasn't aware that your kind could fear anything other then deactivation." He commented. Ash glanced back up at the large robot. "Now, for their loyalties..." he trailed off. "Whats to stop them from going AWOL?"
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:15 pm

Prowl nodded and stood with Jazz.

Whiplash grumbled as she stood.

Sunstreaker helped his mate up.

Ratchet clicked. "I'm waiting on some of her joints to heal still. She cannot do much until then. And as for their loyalties, I can assure you they won't go AWOL. They have too much here for that to happen."
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:20 pm

Nightstrider was a little off balance as she stood, and thanked her mate for saving her from faceplanting.

Sideswipe stood with her, keeping an arm wrapped protectively around her.

Jazz stayed close to Prowl as he stood with him.

"What were the extent of her injuries anyway? What could be bad enough for repeat visits, hmm?" Ash hummed thoughtfully. "And what exactly is it that keeps them here? Friends? Mentors? a lover perhaps? What happens if they get into a spat and they decide to leave for the other side?" he questioned.
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:29 pm

Sunstreaker held her close, clicking.

Whiplash leaned into him.

Prowl held him close and lead the others to Primes office.

Ratchet clicked. "Call it what you wish, they have strong bonds here."
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:37 pm

Nightstrider remained tucked under his arm with a soft trill, staying close as they followed Prowl and Jazz.

Sideswipe supported her as they padded along behind.

Jazz clicked softly over their bond to Prowl. "What will we do if the humans learn of our sparklings?"

Ash made air quotations. "Bonds." he said. "Meaning what exactly? Marriage? I'm not blind; I saw them hanging all over those two bots, the twins."
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:59 pm

Sunstreaker clicked and held her close.

Whiplash nuzzled him softly.

Prowl sighed as they got closer.

"That is more information than I can give you," Ratchet rumbled.
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:04 pm

Nightstrider clicked softly. Her wings flexed nervously, her antenna's ridged.

Sideswipe nuzzled her back. "Its gonna be alright." he said softly.

jazz sighed softly as they got closer. He sent an internal message to Prime, forwarding him of the groups arrival.

Ash crossed his arms and stared up at the medic. "your response is all I needed." he said. "Thank you for your help." he said. "Is there anything else I need to know that you don't want me to know?"
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:19 pm

Sunstreaker clicked softly.

Whiplash pressed close.

Prowl knocked on the door.

Ratchet shook his helm.
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:24 pm

Nightstrider clicked softly back to him.

Sideswipe held her close, clicking soothingly.

Jazz waited.

(I don't remember who played Prime, but i'll give it a go~ XD) Prime opened the door, looking at them with a calm look. "Come inside, please, we can talk in here."

Ash nodded and headed for the door. "Thanks again. My superior will be greatly pleased to know all of this."
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:04 pm

Sunstreaker walked in with his mate.

Whiplash thanked him and walked in with Sideswipe.

Prowl bowed his helm and walked in as well.

Ratchet grunted and nodded, letting him out.
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:09 pm

Nightstrider stayed close with Sunstreaker, standing with her wings fluttering.

Sideswipe nodded and stayed with his love.

Jazz swallowed as he followed prowl.

Once everyone was in, Prime closed the door and returned to his desk, folding his hands under his chin as he met their gazes calmly. "Now, what is it that has you all gathered here before me?"
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:10 pm

"The humans are beginning to suspect the femmes' pregnancy," Prowl clicked, glancing at the others and his own mate. "One was asking questions today about them, especially Nightstrider since she's showing the most."

Sunstreaker rubbed her wings softly.
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:15 pm

Nightstrider relaxed into him with a soft trill. The tension was starting to upset her tanks, so she tried to force herself to calm down before she purged. The sparkling's movements weren't helping any, even if it wasn't quite big enough to do more then gentle taps and wiggles.

Sideswipe stroked Whiplash's arm softly as he listened intently.

Jazz swallowed. "They'll start asking more into Whiplash and myself soon, since we're both carrying."

"Congratulations then, Jazz, Prowl, on the conception." Prime nodded. With a soft sigh, Prime then frowned. "The subject does need to be broached... I don't know how to do it. Do we tell them and risk them wanting to experiment?" His brows furrowed as he closed his optics, heaving a great sigh from his vents. "I have been trying to think up a solution..." He scrubbed his face tiredly. "Primus I've tried. I don't know what to do. Do any of you have any suggestions?"
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:13 pm

"We could tell them slowly at first, have Ratchet explain to them that there are two ways of reproducing. One through the All-Spark, which doesn't exist, and another is naturally." Whiplash clicked softly.

Sunstreaker nodded in agreement to this, chattering to his mate softly.

"That could work," Prowl murmured.
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:16 pm

Nightstrider chattered softly back, keeping her optics closed to wards off the stress induced nausea.

Sideswipe nodded with them. "Its a good idea, Prime."

Optimus looked at them for a moment, contemplating what Whiplash had proposed. "You give a valid option, one that might actually work." he said.
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SeekerLuna Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:20 pm

"Do we need to leave?" Sunstreaker asked over the bond.

Whiplash chirped to herself happily.

Prowl nodded. "Should i inform Ratchet?"
SeekerLuna
SeekerLuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Wolfcry Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:26 pm

Nightstrider pondered it for a moment, and then nodded. "Yeah. The stress from earlier is making my tanks roll... I don't fancy purging in front of Prime..." She replied over the bond. Her tanks did a small heave, making her antenna's stiffen. She soooo did not like morning sickness.

Sideswipe nuzzled her and spoke over the bond. "Nice idea, my love."

Optimus nodded. "Please do. It will give him time to prepare for this."
Mercedes Wolfcry
Mercedes Wolfcry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next